Lester B. Pearson Scholarship in Canada 2022 – Fully Funded.
International students who want to study in Canada have another option. For the academic year 2022, the Lester B. Pearson scholarship is available. Lester B. Pearson scholarships are available for international students at the University of Toronto; the scholarships are for students who wish to pursue higher education in Canada, primarily undergraduate degrees.
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to study at one of Canada’s and the world’s premier universities. International students from all around the world are welcome to enroll in undergraduate degree programs. Any institution can nominate its students by completing an application that verifies their affiliation.
Thirty-seven remarkable, intelligent, and talented students will get fully financed scholarships in Canada. Candidates are chosen not only on the basis of their educational background, but also on the basis of their personality, social behavior, and future visions.
The University of Toronto is one of the most prestigious research institutes in the world. Students will have the opportunity to study at a prestigious institution while also spending time in a diverse environment in Canada. Toronto is considered the safest city in the world to live in. Students will be able to groom themselves for worldwide professions as a result of this.
Every student’s desire is to study in Canada, but most of them are unable to do so due to the large sums of money required for expenditures. Such students will benefit from fully supported scholarships to study abroad, get experience at international universities, and advance in their jobs. The scholarship will cover all course fees, academic materials, and living expenses.
If you are a bright, energetic student, do not lose out on this opportunity to apply for the Lester B. Pearson scholarship and study at one of the greatest colleges in the world. If students wish to study in Europe without spending a dime, they might look into the University of Pecs scholarship in Europe. Non-EU students can apply for these fully-funded scholarships, which will cover all academic and living expenses.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Undergraduate study area open for the Lester B. Pearson scholarship can be chosen from 700 programs in the following fields:
- Life sciences
- Computer science
- Commerce and Management
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Physical and Mathematical Sciences
- Physical Education
Deadline: January 17, 2022
Eligibility of Lester B. Pearson Scholarship in Canada 2022
Candidates must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Lester B. Pearson scholarship.
- You must be a student from another country.
- Any student from any part of the world is eligible to apply.
- This scholarship will not be offered to Canadian citizens.
- Candidates must be nominated by their school or institute.
- The applicant must be a current secondary school student in their last year.
- Applicants must have completed high school and must have graduated no earlier than June 2021.
- Students from all over the world who have completed their high school education in Canada are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must first apply to the University of Toronto to study there. If international students meet the scholarship and university requirements, they will be considered for the scholarship.
- Ineligible are students who have begun their post-secondary study.
- The applicant must have completed their first year of college.
How To Apply for Lester B. Pearson Scholarship in Canada 2022
- Applicants must choose a course from the University of Toronto to be considered for the grant. Of course, the Lester B. Pearson scholarship will be awarded to the applicant’s first choice.
- A personal link to the Pearson scholarship will be granted once international applicants have applied for admission to the University of Toronto. Applicants must complete an online scholarship application.
- The deadline for student nominations is November 30, 2021.
- The Lester B. Pearson Scholarship application deadline is January 17, 2022.
In Canada, a fully funded Lester B. Pearson scholarship will provide the following benefits:
- The scholarship will pay the entire cost of the bachelor’s degree program.
- Course books will be provided at no cost.
- The host organization will take care of the residential adjustment.
- Secondary charges, such as miscellaneous expenses, will be reimbursed.
- This award is available for the academic year 2022.
- The institute/school must suggest an applicant for the scholarship.
- For the scholarship, applicants must attest that their schools have been contacted and validated.
- If the school/institution is not verified, it will be required to submit an application to be considered for the scholarships.