Here at this page we will discuss about Limkokwing foundation grants for International Students, Malaysia. Limkokwing University’s Limkokwing Foundation Grants provide financial assistance to deserving students. For the academic year 2021-2022, the program is open to both domestic and international students. International and domestic citizens are eligible to apply for Limkokwing University’s diploma, undergraduate, and graduate programs.
Limkokwing Institution of Creative Technology is a private international university on a purpose to establish and maintain an internationally known creative innovation and training environment. In the QS Asian University Rankings 2018, it is rated 218th.
Why Limkokwing University is a place to study? Limkokwing University offers the most active educational environment, bringing together industry participants and students in an ecosystem that encourages collaboration and the development of new ideas. Limkokwing’s various student communities ensure that students enjoy a vibrant learning environment in which creativity and innovation thrive.
Last Date To Apply: Open
Brief Description about Limkokwing foundation grants for International Students, Malaysia
- University : Limkokwing University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Diploma, Undergraduate and Graduate
- Scholarship: Tuition fee
- Number of Scholarships: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The Scholarship can be taken in Malaysia
Eligibility for Limkokwing foundation grants for International Students, Malaysia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course : Applicants are allowed to apply for all diploma and degree programs offered by Limkokwing University.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be a relative of the staff.
- The applicants must be enrolled and accepted by the university.
How to Apply
- The applicants must log in to the university website and apply using the online application process of the university. There is no separate application for the opportunity . The applicants must have relation to any existing university staff at the time of application to be considered.
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Certified copies of Academic Results relevant to entry requirements
- Photocopy of Identity Card back and front copy
- One passport-sized photograph with white background (35mm x 45mm)
- A portfolio consisting three pieces of Original Artwork
- One passport copy, including all pages, colored and adequately scanned
- Copy of curriculum vitae is required for students above 25 years old
- Students must possess the necessary educational certification to back their application to the desired program and be accepted at Limkokwing University.
- The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 5.0 to 6.5
The winning candidates of this application will receive as low as 20% and as high as 50% discount on tuition fee of the applied diploma or degree programs depending upon the tenure of the staff the applicant is related to, for one year or more.