London South Bank University is pleased to announce the worldwide awards, which will assist talented candidates in pursuing higher education in the United Kingdom. For the academic year 2022-2023, applications are now being accepted.
International students who intend to study an undergraduate or postgraduate program at LSBU and are self-funding are eligible to apply. The award is worth £1,500 and comes in the form of a tuition price reduction or discount.
London South Bank University is a public cosmopolitan university with a reputation for professional connections and high graduation wages. It is placed 801st in the QS World University Rankings and strives to be known for using applied education and insight to impact individuals, communities, enterprises, and society.
Why should you choose London South Bank University as your university of choice? LSBU provides career-oriented courses, as well as mentoring and internship possibilities. It helps students from all walks of life to develop the skills and confidence they need to become the best version of themselves.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Course Level: BS, MS, Ph.D.
Deadline: November 19, 2021
Eligibility of London South Bank University Overseas Scholarships UK
- Students from all countries throughout the world are able to apply.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: Applicants are eligible to apply for any undergraduate or postgraduate program offered at LSBU.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet all of the following/given criteria to be considered eligible:
- Applicants must be LSBU international students who are self-supporting.
- Applicants must enroll in a program that lasts at least one year.
- Applicants must have a valid offer from LSBU for a full-time program.
How To Apply for London South Bank University Overseas Scholarships UK
- How to Apply: Students can complete their admissions application on the university portal or through the UCAS system. All international applications will be considered automatically for the positions.
- Documents to Support: The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- Records from high school
- A bachelor’s degree is required.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet the entry requirements for the LSBU course they desire to enroll in.
- Language Requirement: Students must meet the university’s English language requirements.
Self-funded international fee-paying students pursuing undergraduate, postgraduate, or PhD studies will receive a £1,500 reward from the university.