Mabuchi International Scholarship Foundation 2023, Japan.
Deadline for applications: 15 April 2023
Scholarship amount (no repayment required as this is a benefit-type scholarship)
One-time enrollment fee 300,000 yen (April 2023 enrollment only)
Monthly scholarship 100,000 yen
Scholarship payment period
For one year from April 2023 to March 2024
, we will continue to provide benefits to those who meet the conditions set by the Foundation and have been certified by the Foundation.
Fall enrollees will be paid for six months until June 2023, and those who meet the conditions set by the foundation and have been certified by the foundation will be paid for one year from October to September 2024.
The total scholarship payment period shall be the minimum number of years until the completion of the enrolled course, and retention of the original grade (repeating a year) is not permitted. Mabuchi International Scholarship Foundation 2023, Japan
About 65 people
Qualification requirements for Mabuchi International Scholarship Foundation 2023, Japan
- Those who are financially in need and have difficulty attending school (household income less than 5 million yen)
- 1st and 2nd grade students who have Asian nationality (including Japanese nationality) and are residing in Japan, and who will attend regular undergraduate programs at the following universities in April 2023: Tohoku University, Yamagata University, Fukushima University, Ibaraki University, Tsukuba University, Utsunomiya University, Gunma University, Saitama University, Chiba University, Ochanomizu University, The University of Electro-Communications, The University of Tokyo, Tokyo University of Foreign Studies, Tokyo University of Marine Science and Technology, Tokyo Gakugei University, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology, Hitotsubashi University, Yokohama National University , Niigata University, Nagaoka University of Technology, Toyama University, Kanazawa University, Yamanashi University, Shinshu University, Gifu University, Shizuoka University, Nagoya University, Nagoya Institute of Technology, Toyohashi University of Technology, Shiga University, Kyoto University, Osaka University, Takasaki
Economics Universities, Saitama Prefectural University, Tokyo Metropolitan University, Yokohama City University, Chiba Prefectural University of Health Sciences, Aoyama Gakuin University,
Gakushuin University, Keio University, International Christian University, Sophia University, Chuo University, Tokyo University of Science, Hosei University, Meiji University, Rikkyo University, Waseda University
- Those who have Japanese language proficiency required for university study (generally N2 or higher)
- For second-year university students, those whose most recent grades meet the following criteria GPA adoption universities: GPA of 2.5 or higher , raw score of 90 or higher
in the following GP (Hide, S, etc.): 4 , raw score of 80-89 points ( Excellent, A, etc.): 3 , raw score 70-79 (good, B, etc.): 2 , raw score 60-69 (acceptable, C, etc.): 1 Universities that do not adopt GPA or have a different GP from the above: GP subject average of 3.5 or higher , raw score of 90 or higher (excellent, S, etc.): 5 , raw score of 80-89 (excellent, A, etc.): 5 , raw score of 70-79 (good, B, etc.) : 3 , raw score 60-69 points (acceptable, C, etc.): 1
- Those who can be recommended by the university they are enrolled in
- Those who are not receiving other benefit-type scholarships at the time of the scholarship payment from the Foundation
. less than gold. Mabuchi International Scholarship Foundation 2023, Japan
・Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology’s new study support system for higher education (tuition fee exemption does not affect the foundation’s scholarships)
・Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology’s scholarship for foreign students・Scholarships
provided by local governments that allow simultaneous payment
・Scholarships provided by universities that allow simultaneous payment
Reduction of admission fees and tuition fees (regardless of name, effective (including those judged to be reduced or exempted) are not considered as co-payment. Mabuchi International Scholarship Foundation 2023, Japan
Please apply from this website.
If you proceed from the application to the document screening, you will be required to submit three assignment essays in addition to the application form.
For details, please refer to the flow from application to certification .
March 1st (Wednesday) to April 15th (Saturday), 2023
However, please note that the first-come, first-served applicants will be selected sequentially. Mabuchi International Scholarship Foundation 2023, Japan
Source / More information: Official Website HERE.
For more Scholarships Visit Here
Note: For More Information about scholarships and jobs, Follow our Facebook Page, WhatsApp Groups, Twitter, and LinkedIn