Western Sydney University has created the Master of Research Overseas Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023 to give international students the support they need to pursue a research study degree in Australia.
International students who have demonstrated good academic achievement in their area of research interest and who are enthusiastic and highly motivated to pursue postgraduate studies at WSU will be considered for this master’s degree scholarship. The scholarship will include a $24,000 stipend as well as a tuition price remission.
Western Sydney University, a multi-campus Australian university ranked 51st in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings and among the top 2% of international universities, aims to ensure student success, impactful research and excellence, sustainability, equity, transformation, and connectedness.
Why should you choose Western Sydney University as your university of choice? Academic quality, ethics, and the quest of knowledge are strongly valued at Western Sydney University. WSU offers a campus that adapts to the demands of a changing workplace by providing students with limitless possibilities to learn, travel, and work.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Course Level: Master of Research or Ph.D.
Deadline: 14th November 2021
Eligibility of Master of Research International Scholarships in Australia
- Countries that are eligible to apply: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: Students can apply to Western Sydney University for a master’s or doctoral degree.
- Criteria for Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the following/given requirements to be considered:
- An IELTS score of 6.5 is required of all applicants.
- The applicants must show that they have professional experience that has aided in the development of their research skills or training, as well as authorship in a peer-reviewed publication.
- A Statement of Supervision Support from a Western Sydney University academic is required for applicants.
How To Apply for Master of Research International Scholarships in Australia
- How to Apply: Students can apply for a research degree online through the university’s application portal. Details on how to apply for a scholarship can be found here.
- Documents to Support: The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- For degrees earned outside of Western Sydney University, certified copies of all tertiary graduation certificates and academic transcripts are required.
- Certified proof of citizenship (e.g., passport, birth certificate, citizenship papers, etc.) or certified proof of residency.
- A letter of recommendation from your potential supervisor.
- A statement of aim that expresses your research interests clearly.
- Evidence of relevant work experience or education that is directly related to research (if applicable)
- Statement of intent describing how your proposed research will impact the research field and international activity of “women and gender and sexuality diverse persons in the global south.”
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have an average admissions score of 85 or above and submit a letter of intent.
- The following English language competence examinations must be completed by the students:
WSU will provide the selected students with a stipend of $24,000 (AUD) per year for two years, as well as a tuition fee remission.