Do you wish to study in Belgium but are unable to do so owing to the economic downturn? Then apply for one of the College of Europe’s Master’s Scholarships. The Master’s Scholarships at the College of Europe are designed to recruit and support students pursuing graduate studies in Belgium.
The College of Europe is a Belgian-established European educational institution. It offers internationally recognized master’s degrees. It gives them the knowledge, experience, and collective wisdom they need to become life leaders.
What are the benefits of studying at the College of Europe? The College of Europe aspires to educate a new generation of men and women capable of envisioning and implementing social, economic, and political renewal. It is also committed to providing students with a true European living experience.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Course Level: MS
Deadline: January 19, 2022
Eligibility of Master’s Scholarships at College of Europe Belgium
- Belgium citizens are eligible.
- MSc in European Economic Studies is an eligible course or subject.
- Criteria for Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the following requirements in order to be considered:
- All College of Europe applicants must have a suitable university degree or related work experience.
How To Apply for Master’s Scholarships at College of Europe Belgium
- Application Instructions: Applicants must enroll in the college’s master’s degree program in order to apply.
- Documents to Support: Please send the following:
- Academic transcripts
- Letter of motivation
- Photo for a passport
- Letters of recommendation
- A master’s degree with at least 240 ECTS credits earned during university studies, or a bachelor’s degree with demonstrated strong qualification in relation to the academic program for which they apply; or professional experience in the field of interest are all required for admission to the College of Europe. Objective criteria will be used to determine equivalence.
- Language Requirements: Applicants should have a minimum B2 level in one language and a minimum B1 level in the other. Students having an A2 level of French can apply to the Department of European Economic Studies.
College of Europe will cover up to 100% of candidates’ tuition and accommodation costs in Belgium.