The University of Nottingham is currently offering Mechatronics System for Smart Supervision Scholarships to enable applicants to pursue a PhD degree program in the UK.
The goal of the scholarship is to raise the quality of Mechatronics applications in the aerospace sector. The chosen candidate will be stationed at the Rolls-Royce University Technology Centre for Manufacturing and On-Wing Technology in the United Kingdom.
The University of Nottingham, which was founded in 1881, is a public research university that provides a variety of programs. Arts, Medicine and Health Sciences, Engineering, Science, and Social Sciences are among the faculties.
What are the benefits of studying at the University of Nottingham? Students will benefit from high-quality instruction and world-class facilities while attending this university. Candidates can tailor their courses to their academic objectives based on their coursework.
Application Deadline: July 31
- University or Organization: University of Nottingham
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £15,000 a year
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK and EU Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Mechatronics system for smart supervision and control for aero-engine related manufacturing processes
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- First-rate analytical and numerical skills, with a well-rounded academic background.
- Demonstrated ability to develop precision Mechatronics system and algorithms.
- Ability to develop kinematic and/or dynamic analysis of Mechanical/Robotic systems.
- Ability to implement control and kinematics with hardware-in-the-loop.
- Background with relevant packages
- A driven, professional, and self-dependent work attitude is essential.
- Experience of working within the industry will be an advantage.
- The ability to produce high-quality presentations and written reports.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, students must have to take admission in the PhD degree program at the university. After that, they can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Send a cover letter and a copy of your CV with your up-to-date, relevant experience.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a first or upper second class degree in Mechatronics/Robotics/Mechanical/Computer Science or related scientific discipline.
- Language Requirement: Students must have to check the English language requirements of the university.
The University of Nottingham will provide a tax-free stipend of over £15,000 a year, tuition fees paid, and a generous study package.