Education is a valuable asset in today’s environment. The Institute of Business Management is happy to give merit prizes for the academic year 2021-2022, based on the importance of the study. Merit Awards at IBM, Pakistan is being offered to those students who are enrolled in the university’s undergraduate degree program.
CBM (Karachi Institute of Business Management) is a private university and business school in Karachi, Pakistan. The Institute of Business and Management is made up of four colleges. It offers bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees.
What are the benefits of studying at the Institute of Business Management? It fosters an atmosphere in which students can achieve their greatest potential. Students are nurtured to be all-rounders ready to take on any challenge with a purpose-built campus with state-of-the-art facilities and different student organizations hosting diverse events.
Last Date to Apply: 10th June, 2021
Brief Description about Merit Awards at IBM, Pakistan
- University: Institute of Business Management
- Course: Undergraduate
- Scholarship: 50% tuition fee
- Number of Scholarship: NA
- Apply: Online
- Nationality: Pakistani
- The Scholarship can be taken in Pakistan
Eligibility for Merit Awards at IBM, Pakistan
- Eligible Countries: Pakistan
- Eligible Course : The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Aspirants must be Pakistani
- Applicants must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree program.
How to Apply For Merit Awards at IBM, Pakistan
- How to Apply: To apply, aspirants must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the institute. After that, students are eligible to apply.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the transcripts, national id card, and other relevant documents.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have the following:
- A Higher Secondary School (HSC) Certificate with at least *55% marks awarded by a recognized Provincial Intermediate Board
- 3 A-Levels with at least C grades in any subjects
- American High School Diploma with CGPA 2.5 or equivalent
- Recognized Overseas Equivalence Diploma
- Any other qualification if an authority has issued an equivalence certificate with minimum of 55%
- IBCC equivalence may be required for A-Level and other foreign qualifications
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have a score of 550 (out of 800) in Evidence-Based Reading and Writing.
Institute of Business Management will provide a 50% tuition fee for students in Pakistan.