Don’t lose out on this fantastic opportunity to study your master’s degree abroad by applying for the IESEG School of Management’s Merit-Based Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
Only international students from EU nations will be eligible for this assistance. It is a merit-based prize that will be offered to qualified students interested in pursuing their master’s degree at IESEG in France.
IESEG School of Management is a graduate business school in France that has been designated as a Grande École, one of the most prestigious and academically challenging higher education program in the world. It is listed in the top ten French business schools.
Why should you attend the IESEG School of Management? IESEG has a culture that is entirely based on a desire for growth and ability, guaranteeing that all efforts are directed on identifying each student’s genuine potential. It has taken a traditional approach to business and prides itself on being able to impart important values such as achievement, accountability, integrity, solidarity, and involvement.
Application Deadline: 13th June 2021
- Organization: IESEG School of Management
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: 25% Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: All applicants that are international entrants from European countries are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants are allowed to apply for all Master’s in international business negotiation
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- students must hold a bachelor’s degree in any field.
- The students must have high academic performance records.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to register for the desired course and apply through the online application portal of the university. No separate application is required for the opportunity . All accepted students will be considered for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide the following documentation to the school:
- A Bachelor’s degree in any field from a recognized university with strong academic performance.
- Transcripts in English/Spanish/French of Bachelor Degree
- Copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a minimum GMAT score of 610 to a maximum of 730 or higher.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to score average in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 85
- TOEIC – 850
- Duolingo – 105
- Cambridge exam – B2
The institute will provide the successfully selected candidates 25% Tuition fee reduction towards the payable international tuition fee of the applied master’s degree program.