Applications are being invited for the METI Government of Japan Online Internship Program (200 Positions). Utilizing highly skilled foreign individuals is regarded to contribute to increasing the competitiveness of Japanese organizations in terms of boosting worldwide company expansion and developing innovation from a fresh point of view. Despite the fact that the number of Japanese firms seeking to employ global talent has grown in recent years, this goal has yet to be met, particularly in small and medium-sized businesses, due to a lack of expertise dealing with international talent and a lack of networks.
As a result, the “METI Japan Internship Program” will aid in the improvement of the structure for Japanese firms’ abroad expansion by admitting international university students and global talent. This year, in light of the new coronavirus, we are conducting internships that are online, with the goal of achieving the following outcomes.
- Knowledge development focused on new commercial ventures and international expansion.
- Developing networks and in-house mechanisms in collaboration with international colleges in order to secure highly competent foreign personnel.
- Acquisition of managerial know-how for international talent and business growth leveraging foreign personnel in a distant context.
Eligibility for METI Government of Japan Online Internship Program (200 Positions)
- Candidates of Bachelors, Masters, MPhil, Ph.D., Diploma, Associate degrees
- Those candidates who are already graduated
25th October to 22nd December 2021.
For More information