Well well, The very Good and exciting news is that the applications are open for the Mexico Government Scholarship for the academic year 2022. The Mexico Government Scholarship 2022 is opened approximately after 2 years. It was closed during COVID Period. The Mexican Government Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship. It is open to Bachelors Degree, Speciality, Specialization, Masters Degree, Doctorate & Postgraduate Research. The Government of Mexican Scholarship will cover all the expenses.
Mexican Agency for International Cooperation for Development (AMEXCID), invites foreigners interested in studying in Mexico to participate in this Call for the Excellence Scholarship Program of the Government of Mexico for Foreigners, 2022 edition. The call is open to more than 180 Countries to Study in Mexico. More than 70 Mexican Higher Education institutes are participating in this.
The Scholarship is available for Medical studies too. Mexico is your next study destination. The complete details about the Mexico Government Scholarship 2022-23 are available below.
Details About Mexico Government Scholarship 2022
- Country: Mexico
- Scholarship by: Mexican Agency for International Development Cooperation (AMEXCID)
- Course Level: Bachelors Degree, Speciality, Specialization, Masters Degree, Doctorate & Postgraduate Research, Mobility Programs
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 24th July 2022
Mexico Government Scholarships for International Students is a Fully Funded Scholarship by the Government of Mexico & will cover the following expenses.
- A Monthly Stipend will be Given
- Registration and Tuition Fee
- Medical Insurance
- Cost of Visa
- Round Airfare Tickets
- Inner City Transport
- Some Free Trips
List of Courses & Fields
Mexican Government Scholarship for International Students is offering all academic fields including medical fields and majors which are Fully Registered with the Government of Mexico.
Duration of the Scholarship
- Undergraduate (4 Years)
- Graduate-level Research and Postdoctoral Fellowship (12 months)
- Specialization (1 year)
- Master’s Degree (2 years)
- Doctoral Programs (3 or 4 years)
- Medical Specialization and sub-specialization (3 years)
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. Degrees as required by the program for which the scholarship is requested.
- The scholarships will be awarded for academic excellence.
- Be accepted, or currently enrolled in a program of the participating Mexican institutions in the Call.
- Candidates cannot be living in Mexico at the time of application.
- The academic excellence of the candidate in the intended area of study.
- The intended field of study or specialization in Mexico is related to the applicant’s academic and job history.
- The area of study is important to, and has a direct impact on the development of the applicant’s country.
- The program must relate to specific current or approved projects that have an impact on the development of the applicant’s country.
- All documents and forms must be in Spanish or submitted with translations into Spanish
- Scholarship application form
- A letter detailing the reasons that motivate (Motivation Letter for Scholarship)
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of academic acceptance
- Letter of commitment to return to the country
- Copy of the birth certificate
- Copy of the valid passport
The last date to apply for the Mexico Government Scholarship 2022-23 is 24th July 2022
How to Apply for the Mexican Government Scholarship
- Step 1: Visit the Mexican Government Website Here
- Step 2: Translate it into English using Google Translator
- The Official Call of the Mexican Scholarship 2022 is Here
Note: For More Opportunities, Please share your kind reviews in comments