If you are interested in music, you can apply for MI Artist Producer Entrepreneur international awards in USA. International students and US citizens who choose to pursue a Certificate or Degree in Guitar, Bass, Vocal, Drum, or Keyboard Performance, or a Degree in Music Composition, are eligible for the funding.
MI is a College of Contemporary Music formed in 1977 on the concept that artists should teach and learn from one another in a creative, friendly atmosphere.
Why are you interested in studying at the Musicians Institute? The Institute of Musicians provides a diverse range of music degrees and specializations in contemporary music. Students have various options for honing their abilities and securing a bright career in a range of fields.
Last Date To Apply: June 28, 2021.
Brief Description about MI Artist Producer Entrepreneur international awards in USA
- University or Organization: Musicians Institute
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Scholarship: $1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Nationality: International and US Students
- The Scholarship can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course : May be applied to Certificate or Degree in Guitar, Bass, Vocal, Drum, or Keyboard Performance programs or Degree in Music Composition program.
- To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Available to newly enrolled students only.
- The studentships are non-transferable, and may not be applied to any person, program, or start date other than the one for which it was awarded.
How to Apply for MI Artist Producer Entrepreneur international awards in USA
- In order to apply for the opportunity, applicants must complete and submit an online application form.
- Must submit a YouTube video that must contain at a minimum: you performing three (3) songs that clearly demonstrate your improvisational melodic soloing abilities in any genre on the electric and acoustic guitar. Applicants are required to include three (3) live ensemble (band or duo) performances.
- Applicants must maintain a 2.75 GPA before taking admission at the institute.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
Musicians Institute will provide an award amount of $1000 tuition credit to be applied to the first quarter of the program.