Miami University Merit Overseas Scholarships In the USA are going to be offered. Become a part of the Merit international awards provided by Miami University in the United States for the academic year 2021-2022 and unlock the door to your ideal profession. The educational grant is intended to assist outstanding international students who are beginning their undergraduate studies at the University of Miami. The Institution of Miami is a private research university in Coral Gables, Florida, that was founded in 1925. It has 132 undergraduate programs, 148 master’s degrees, and 67 doctorate programs.
Why do you want to attend the University of Miami? It is a diverse and progressive community committed to offering high-quality education and research.
Miami University Merit Overseas Scholarships In USA
Deadline: December 1, 2021.
For more Scholarsips Click Here
Eligibility of Miami University Merit Overseas Scholarships
- Applicants of all nationalities are welcome to apply.
- A bachelor’s degree in any discipline is required.
- Applicants must be from outside of the United States.
- Academic records, exam scores, and other characteristics are required of aspirants.
- They must have completed high school and have a solid academic record.
How To Apply for Miami University Merit Overseas Scholarships
- To be considered for the position, applicants must be accepted into the university’s undergraduate degree program.
- Attach a letter of recommendation, academic transcripts, a copy of your passport or national ID card, and the International Student Financial Support Form with Financial Verification to 301 S. Campus Ave. Oxford, OH 45056-3434 U.S.A.
- Candidates must have outstanding academic records and previous degree transcripts.
- Aspirants must submit their TOEFL or IELTS results to Miami, or show other proof of English language competency.
Each successful applicant will get a reward ranging from $1,000 to complete tuition in the United States for one year.