Monash International Master Awards in Commerce, Australia are going to be offered at Monash University. Are you interested in becoming a Commerce expert? You have a unique opportunity to apply for Monash University’s International Master Awards in Commerce.
Outstanding students interested in pursuing a Master of Commerce degree at the Australian institution can apply for one of 10 awards.
Monash University is one of Australia’s leading engineering and technology universities, and it is the state’s second-oldest university. It offers students a high-quality education and learning experience, as well as support with finding work.
Why do you want to attend Monash University? The university provides an enriching and friendly environment for overseas students. Through top-notch teaching and creative educational experiences, the school gives its students a deeper sense of purpose, skills, and confidence to positively change.
Deadline: October 15, 2021
- All nationalities are eligible to apply.
- BS in commerce or related field.
- All previous degrees
- A current Monash student wishing to get admission in the Master of Commerce degree
How to Apply for Monash International Master Awards in Commerce, Australia
- Candidates must have to get admission to the master’s degree program at Monash University. Candidates are to submitted directly to the faculty.
- Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their application.
- To get enrolled at Monash University, Candidates need to meet the minimum entry requirements.
- Students from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements to be able to study at the university.
Monash University will give tuition fees plus a stipend of $29,000 to the successful applicants.