The University of Queensland is offering MPhil Scholarships in Business and Economics of Targeted Drugs and Diagnostic Agents to help outstanding students in Australia further their education.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work closely with industry partners and complete a one-year industry placement.
The University of Queensland is a public research university ranked in the top 50 and top 100 in the world, with the goal of impacting the future by training leaders and inspiring the next generation.
Why should you study at the University of Queensland? The University of Queensland is a research university committed to the advancement of innovative ideas that benefit the entire world. It employs professionals who are as committed to academic success as Queensland students are. UQ’s programs provide comprehensive and high-quality education, exposing students to a wide range of opportunities.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Scholarship Course Level: Ph.D.
Deadline: 22 November 2021
Eligibility of MPhil International Scholarships in Business and Economics of Targeted Drugs Australia
- Countries that are eligible: Applications are being accepted from all over the world.
- Courses or subjects that are eligible: The scholarship will be given in the fields of business and economics.
- Criteria for Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the following requirements:
- International students must apply.
- Aspirants must enroll in a Ph.D. program.
How To Apply for MPhil International Scholarships in Business and Economics of Targeted Drugs Australia
- Follow this link to apply for admission and a scholarship. There is no separate scholarship application because you will be able to request scholarship consideration on your admissions application.
- Documents in Support: Please submit the following:
- Transcripts of academic work
- a college diploma
- Passport for Academic CV
- Recommendation/reference letter
- Documentation of citizenship
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet the university’s admission requirements.
- Language Requirement: Students must submit English language proficiency test results.
For applicants in Australia, the University of Queensland will provide an annual award of $34,627.