Graduate Research Scholarships for MS & Ph.D. At the University of Melbourne are available.
We are able to recruit and nurture the most talented researchers for MS and Ph.D. from all over the world because of our reputation as Australia’s premier comprehensive research-intensive institution.
To produce research outputs with worldwide significance, we engage with industry, other universities and research organizations, the community, government, and not-for-profit organizations. In Australia, we continue to be at the forefront of innovation. MS & Ph.D. Scholarships for talented students are being offered at the university of Melbourne.
Eligibility for MS & Ph.D. Scholarships At University of Melbourne
To be eligible for these positions
- You must have applied for a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne and met the admission criteria, or you must be presently enrolled in a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne.
Criteria For Selection
- A Research Training Program Scholarship will be awarded to all domestic students who are accepted to the University of Melbourne for a Masters by Research or doctorate degree (PhD) (Fee Offset).
- Graduate Research Scholarships are granted to domestic and international students based on academic performance and provide a stipend as well as a fee reduction. Eligible applicants are assessed and graded based on their last completed degree’s academic accomplishment as well as their research potential in their field of study.
Terms And Conditions
The scholarships are bound to the following conditions:
- For students pursuing a Masters by Research degree, the whole cost is waived for up to two years, and for students pursuing a doctorate degree, the charge is waived for up to four years.
- For students pursuing a Masters by Research degree, a living allowance of $31,200 a year pro-rata (2021 full-time study rate) is available for up to two years or up to 3.5 years for students pursuing a doctoral degree.
- The living allowance is subject to yearly indexation and includes paid sick maternity and parental leave.
- Students relocating from other states or territories than Victoria will get a $2000 relocation award, while students traveling from outside Australia will receive a $3000 relocation grant.
International students can join the Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) as a single member.
How To Apply MS & Ph.D. Scholarships
- If you are a new student then Apply Here
- If you accepted a graduate research course offer but deferred beginning in order to be considered for a scholarship the next year, you must complete an online application form by October 31 to be considered for a scholarship the following year.
- If you have secured admission in Graduate Research Course, then fill the online application by 31st October.
For detailed information Click Here