MSc Diversity Excellence Scholarships have been offered by HKUST Business School to support excellent overseas students. For the academic year 2022-2023, this curriculum is available.
This scholarship is for the HKUST Business School’s MSc in International Management program. This scholarship valued at HK$100,000, will be given to international students as a tuition price remission.
The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology’s School of Business and Management is ranked 34th in the QS Global Rankings. It is dedicated to becoming a leader in the academic world by providing outstanding teaching opportunities.
Why should you consider HKUST Business School as a place to study? HKUST Business School is a well-known business school that encourages students to think like entrepreneurs in order to boost productivity and innovation. HKUST BS offers superior management and business studies education and knowledge.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Course Level: MS
Deadline: 17th January 2022
Eligibility of MSc Diversity Excellence Scholarships for International Students Hong Kong
- Eligible Countries: This application is open to students from other countries.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: Applicants are eligible to apply for the Master of International Management program.
- Criteria for Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the following/given requirements to be considered:
- Applicants must have been accepted into the HKUST MIM program.
How To Apply for MSc Diversity Excellence Scholarships for International Students Hong Kong
- How to Apply: HKUST admission applications must be submitted using the university’s online application system. Applicants for the MSc in International Management will be automatically considered.
- Documents to Support: The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- Certificates of graduation transcripts
- Academic transcripts that have been scanned
- Statement of purpose
- Other professional certifications must be demonstrated.
- There are two academic referees.
- Requirements for Admission: Students must have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline and have received satisfactory academic performance.
- Requires a good command of the English language. Students must submit results from the following English language proficiency tests:
The selected students will most likely get a scholarship of up to HK$100,000 towards their tuition fees from HKUST.