The ISAE-SUPAERO Foundation is awarding EU Scholarships in France in collaboration with the Federal University of Toulouse Midi-Pyrénées and Airbus. This educational scheme aims to give financial assistance to EU students seeking to pursue a master’s degree in the academic year 2021-2022. The ISAE-SUPAERO Foundation, which was designated as a public utility in 2008, intends to assist the growth of ISAE-SUPAERO by contributing to the funding of creative projects that benefit its students, teachers, and academics.
What makes you want to apply for this program? By proposing and advancing the implementation of innovative projects that contribute to a sustainable future, the foundation seeks to increase the institute’s influence and global leadership.
For more MS Scholarships Click Here
Course Level: Masters
Deadline: Applications will be accepted in October and closes on December 1st, 2021
Eligibility of MSc Scholarships for EU Students in France
- Countries that are eligible are those that are located in Europe.
- Master of Science in Aerospace Engineering degree program is an eligible course or subject.
- Criteria for Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the following requirements in order to be considered:
- Applicants must be citizens of the European Union.
How To Apply for MSc Scholarships for EU Students in France
- How to Apply: To apply for the course, students must fill out an online application form. After that, you must submit an application for the reward.
- Documents to Support: Please submit the following information:
- a curriculum vitae
- a letter of introduction
- a copy of your highest diploma or enrollment certificate
- Transcripts from the last three years
- 2 recommendation letters
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have earned a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Language Requirement: Students must be able to communicate in written and spoken English.
The full tuition fees will be paid to each successful scholar to cover study expenses in France.