MTJ Scholarships for Overseas Students in Switzerland are going to be offered for bachelor’s and master’s students. For the academic year 2021-2022, the Geneva Academy of International Humanitarian Law and Human Rights in Switzerland is offering MTJ Scholarships to international students.
Students who intend to pursue any bachelor’s or master’s degree at Geneva Academy will be eligible for this assistance. Students will be reimbursed for the cost of attending the applied program.
In the QS WUR, he is ranked 27th. The Geneva Academy of International Humanitarian Law and Human Rights is a combined postgraduate center that focuses on international humanitarian law and human rights. It focuses on aspects of international law that deal with armed conflict, long-term violence, and the protection of human rights.
Why should you study International Humanitarian Law and Human Rights at the Geneva Academy of International Humanitarian Law and Human Rights? Geneva Academy is a renowned teaching and research organization in the fields of international humanitarian law (IHL), human rights (HR), and transitional justice, offering postgraduate education, conducting academic legal research and policy studies, and hosting training courses and expert meetings. It is well-known for graduating leaders in the disciplines of humanitarian aid, human resources, and transitional justice. Geneva Academy’s professors, teaching assistants, and staff are outstanding.
Deadline: September 13, 2021
Eligibility of MTJ Scholarships for Overseas Students in Switzerland
- Overseas candidates from western countries are eligible.
- All BS and MS level courses and subjects are eligible.
- The candidates must have to get admission in any subject in order to get this scholarship.
How to Apply MTJ Scholarships
- applicants should log in to the e-portal of the academy to apply to any admitted program.
- While applying, the candidate must choose the ‘application with scholarship’ to be eligible for this scholarship.
- The candidate must have an impressive high school record and a relevant bachelor’s degree qualification to get into Geneva Academy.
The Geneva Academy of International Humanitarian Law and Human Rights will cover the cost of study of the selected students towards any applied bachelor or master program.