The Nara Institute of Science and Technology (NAIST) is now accepting applications for the NAIST international awards program from foreign students with strong academic talent and desire. For the academic year 2021-2022, this scholarship program will support privately funded overseas Ph.D. students at NAIST. The whole cost of the program, including travel costs, will be given. Nara Institute of Science and Technology is a national corporate university in Japan that was founded in 1991. It is ranked 48th in the country among all universities. NAIST envisions co-creating the future.
Why should you study at NAIST? It works at the cutting edge of science and technology, allowing the development of previously unthinkable materials. Through its ongoing efforts to advance scientific research and development, NAIST is providing education based on this cutting-edge research.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Eligibility of NAIST International Scholarships
- Non-Japanese candidates from other countries are able to apply.
- Students can apply for a doctorate program at NAIST. Eligible Courses or Subjects: Students can apply for a doctoral program at NAIST.
- Eligibility Requirements: Applicants must fulfill all of the following/given criteria to be considered eligible:
- All essential documentation must be submitted to NAIST by the students.
How To Apply for NAIST International Scholarships
- To apply at NAIST, applicants must complete the application form and send it through email to [email protected] Students will be considered if they pass the screening and are accepted.
- Papers to Support Your Application: Students must provide the following documents to the university:
- This is the application form.
- Proposal for research
- Your address.
- Certificate of employment
- Certificate of graduation
- Reference letter
- NAIST’s Research Statement.
- Admissions Requirements: Students must provide the needed documentation as specified by NAIST.
- Students must submit results from the following English language proficiency tests:
The President of NAIST will provide foreign travel expenses from the recipient’s nation to Japan, employment as a research assistant, enrollment fee, tuition fee, and other support to the selected doctorate students.