National Institute of Education Scholarships, Singapore is pleased to announce Master by Research Scholarships for full-time studies in Singapore for the academic year 2021-2022 to domestic and international students. This fantastic fellowship is available to Singaporean and international students interested in pursuing a master’s degree by research at NIE. To be eligible for this award, applicants must hold a relevant bachelor’s degree. In 2015, the QS World University Rankings in the area of Education ranked it 12th in the world and 2nd in Asia.
What are the benefits of studying at the National Institute of Education? Through its upgraded programs, the National Institute of Education, Singapore’s teacher training institute, provides continuing education and life-long learning to its students and performs considerable, cutting-edge research in education. NIE has collaborative agreements with a variety of educational institutions around the world, ensuring that NIE’s teachers are prepared for global success.
Application Deadline: Open
Brief Description about National Institute of Education Scholarships, Singapore
- University: National Institute of Education
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master by Research
- Scholarship: S$2,500
- Number of Scholarships: NA
- Apply: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The Scholarship can be taken in Singapore
Eligibility for National Institute of Education Scholarships, Singapore
- Eligible Countries: Singapore and international applicants are eligible.
- Eligible Course: All Master by Research degree programs are eligible to apply for.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must not be on paid employment or accept paid work.
- The applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree with honors in Second Class Upper level in the relevant areas.
How to Apply
- The students must apply for the Master by Research program using the university application portal. The scholarship does not require a separate application. The accepted students will be considered.
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- An official transcript of detailed academic results
- Degree Scrolls / Certificates of Bachelor’s degree
- Transcripts of educational records
- One recent passport-sized color photograph
- National Registration Identity Card
- Two Academic Referee Reports
- Applicants must attain at least a 90% score on the GRE test and provide the same results to be admitted in a Master by Research degree program at NIE.
- The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- TOEFL PBT – 600
- IELTS – 7.0
The National Institute of Education will provide the selected candidates a sum of S$2,500 per month towards the study cost of a Master’s by research degree for up to 2 years of study. Singaporean candidates will also additionally receive cover the annual tuition fee and Employer CPF Contribution.