The Nayakama 70 Scholarships are available from the International University of Japan. For the academic year 2021-2022, the award is open to masters and doctoral students. The winners of this application are chosen through a competitive process based on academic merit. Students who wish to pursue a master’s or doctoral degree at IUJ are eligible for a 70% program fee reduction under this program.
The International Institution of Japan, which is ranked 95th in Japan, is a private university that aspires to be the world’s finest business school, developing future leaders with social awareness who understand both Japan and emerging Asian and African countries.
Why should you study at Japan’s International University? The International University of Japan fosters a high degree of interdisciplinary and specialized knowledge incapable young men and women. It also offers students to experience the colorful Japanese culture because it is located near Tokyo.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Eligibility of Nayakama Overseas Scholarships At International University of Japan
- Students from all over the world are welcome to apply.
- Any master’s or doctoral degree program at IUJ is eligible to apply for.
- Criteria for Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the following/given requirements to be considered:
- Applicants must be non-Japanese students enrolled in an IUJ applied for a master’s or Ph.D. program.
How To Apply for Nayakama Overseas Scholarships At International University of Japan
- To apply to any master’s or Ph.D. degree at IUJ, students must first create an account on the university’s application portal. The applications of successful candidates will be taken into consideration.
- Documents to Support Your Application: Students must provide the following documents to the university:
- Statement of Purpose
- The topic for the research.
- Two letters of recommendation
- Certificates and transcripts from college.
- Students must submit GRE or GMAT test scores to be considered for admission.
- Language Requirement: Students must provide proof of English language competency. IELTS, TOEFL IBT, and TOEIC are all acceptable.
Students who are selected for the Nayakama 70 Scholarship will receive 70% of the tuition price for a master’s or doctoral degree at IUJ, which ranges from 1,540,000 to 2,380,000 Yen.