Applying for the Future Leaders International Scholarships at the National College of Ireland is a wonderful option for highly competent students to manage their funds for a postgraduate degree.
International students who will study a master’s degree program at NCI in the academic year 2022/2023 are eligible for the grant. For the school year 2022/2023, the scholars will receive a 50% tuition cost reduction.
The National College of Ireland, founded in 1951, is a non-profit, state-funded third-level education institution that offers an outstanding educational experience. One that is forward-thinking, adaptable, and business-oriented.
Why did you decide to attend the National College of Ireland? National College of Ireland is an educational institution that welcomes students and provides a welcoming environment. Students from all over the world are welcome at NCI. A degree program will provide students with the skills and information they need to advance in their careers.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Course Level: MS
Deadline: 30 April 2022
Eligibility of NCI Future Leaders International Scholarships in Ireland
- All nationalities are eligible to participate.
- Acceptable Courses or Subjects: A master’s degree in any of the National College of Ireland’s topic areas is acceptable.
- Criteria that are acceptable: Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree and a strong academic record to be considered.
How To Apply for NCI Future Leaders International Scholarships in Ireland
- To be considered for this grant, applicants must complete the college’s scholarship application form and email it to [email protected]
- Documents to Support: All of the following documents must be submitted by the candidates:
- a copy of your academic credentials and certifications in their original format, as well as a translation into English by a qualified translator
- a copy of your language test results in English and a copy of your passport
- a copy of your curriculum vitae or resume
- Admission Requirements: The entry requirements for each course are listed in our international brochure and on the individual course pages.
- IELTS English language requirements are stated next to each course in our brochure and are also available on our English language requirements page.
The successful students will get a 50% tuition fee reduction from the National College of Ireland for master’s study.