The Netherlands Government Scholarship 2022 is now accepting applications. The Dutch government is offering a scholarship to study there for free. The Orange Knowledge Program is a fully-funded scholarship program that aims to bring together intelligent students from all around the world to help with growth. Short courses in urban management or development, as well as master’s degree programs, are eligible for the scholarships.
The OKP will improve your abilities and allow you to flourish both personally and professionally. Nuffic offers scholarships in Europe to professionals engaged in (urban) development from 52 nations. The scholarship is fully sponsored by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs and aims to contribute to inclusive and sustainable development by providing professionals and organizations with access to education and training.
The Netherlands government scholarship OKP lasts 3 weeks to 3 months for short courses, and 12 months to 24 months for master’s programs. Other international scholarships for study abroad are also available to students.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Fields offered for Netherlands Government Scholarship:
- Agriculture and environment
- Management and accounting
- General programs
- Health care
- Social service and care services
- Hotel, catering, tourism, leisure, transport, and logistics
- Social sciences
- Communication and arts
- Public administration, public order, and safety
- Natural sciences
- Computer science
Deadline: October 1, 2022.
Eligible Regions: Afghanistan, Albania, Armenia, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Colombia, Congo, Cuba, Egypt, Ethiopia, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Guinea, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Liberia, Mali, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, North Macedonia, Palestine, Peru, Philippines, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Uganda, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Eligibility of Netherlands Government Scholarship 2022 | Orange Knowledge Program
The following are the requirements for the Netherlands Government’s Orange Knowledge Program.
- You can apply for this scholarship program if you are in the middle of your career.
- Applicants must have relevant professional experience or be interested in a specific subject.
- Applicants must be citizens of one of the OKP countries.
- At the time of application, applicants must have all of the relevant documentation.
- To be eligible for an OKP scholarship, students must be enrolled in the course or program for which they wish to receive funding.
- Applicants must be citizens of one of the countries listed below.
- After completing the OKP scholarship, applicants must commit to returning to their home country or working.
- Check the application procedures and qualifying criteria for the university you want to attend, as they may vary.
How To Apply for Netherlands Government Scholarship 2022 | Orange Knowledge Program
- Applicants will not be able to apply using the official website.
- Choose a course that interests you and research which universities offer it.
- After confirming the course’s availability, contact the university for details on the course’s eligibility requirements and application process.
- Make sure you have all of the necessary documentation.
- Make sure you fill out all of the essential fields.
- Submit your application form to the university after carefully filling it out.
- HIS will send you an Orange Knowledge Program 2022 invitation email once you have been accepted to the university.
- Three rounds of applications are accepted by the Netherlands government scholarship program.
- The first round will take place on March 22, 2022.
- Round 2 is scheduled for June 28, 2022.
- The third round will take place on October 1, 2022.
- It is recommended that you begin the process as soon as possible rather than waiting until the deadline.
The following advantages will be provided by the Netherlands government scholarship orange knowledge program:
- The cost of tuition will be compensated.
- The cost of the Visa will be covered.
- The host will cover all of your living expenses.
- There will be health insurance given.
- Travel expenses will be reimbursed.