Take benefit of Oman Outstanding Achievement Scholarships today.
For the academic year 2021-2022, the University of Birmingham will provide a tuition award to undergraduate students.
This is a joint award with Al Ahlam Higher Education & Training Services, the local representation in Oman, and will be given to the best student starting their University of Birmingham program.
The Institution of Birmingham is an English public research university located in Birmingham. As one of the most well-known universities in the United Kingdom, it has been engaged in numerous scientific breakthroughs, including gaseous diffusion and cavity magnetrons.
What are the benefits of studying at the University of Birmingham? You will obtain an exceptional education from one of the world’s top 100 universities if you choose the University of Birmingham. You will be a member of a diverse international community in the heart of the United Kingdom, in a vibrant and intriguing city.
Birmingham, in England’s beautiful heartland, is a varied, modern, and lively city with a rich cultural and intellectual history.
Application Deadline: July 2, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Birmingham
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £2,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Oman Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Oman
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Medical and Dental Sciences, Social Sciences
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Have received an offer and selected the University of Birmingham as their firm choice for a full-time undergraduate program starting September 2021. The student must be entering the first year of an undergraduate program based at the Birmingham UK campus
- Be classed as Oman domiciled (i.e., habitually resident in Oman)
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees that are not covered by the program
- Have sufficient funds to cover the total cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/ travel expenses associated with studying in the UK
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this application , students will need to have accepted an offer from the University of Birmingham.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the following:
- Copy of passport/visa (if available)
- Academic transcript
- Personal statement reference letters
- CV (if applicable)
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have the following:
- Three GCE A levels (including International A Levels)
- The International Baccalaureate Diploma
- SQA Highers and Advanced Highers (many programs will accept Highers without additional Advanced Highers)
- The Cambridge Pre-U (minimum three separate subjects)
- A mix of A levels and Cambridge Pre-U subjects (minimum three in total)
- The Irish Leaving Certificate Higher Level
- The European Baccalaureate
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements to study there.
The Award is for £2,500 towards tuition fees for the first year only of a full-time undergraduate degree program at the University of Birmingham UK campus, starting September 2021