The Research Assistantships were established by the Korea University of Technology and Education to promote and enable deserving individuals to make their goals a reality. You must be an international student with an offer to study in any Ph.D. or postdoctoral program at the university to be eligible for this opportunity.
The Korean government (Ministry of Employment and Labor) established the Korea University of Technology and Education in 1991 to foster practical engineers, HRD specialists, and TVET teachers based on the educational philosophy of “Seeking truth through facts.”
What are the benefits of studying at the Korea University of Technology and Education? KOREA TECH is making history in Korea’s engineering education by cultivating highly competitive human resources through practical – training-oriented engineering education. The Ministry of Education & Science Technology has ranked it first among all four-year universities in terms of graduate employment rates.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Course Level: Ph.D. or postdoctoral program
Deadline: Open until filled
Eligibility of Overseas Research Assistantships At Korea University of Technology and Education
- Countries that are eligible to apply: Applications are welcomed from all over the world.
- Courses or subjects that are eligible: The grant will be given to students majoring in mechanical engineering/chemical engineering, biology/biomedical engineering, or other related subjects.
- Criteria for Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the following requirements in order to be considered: Microfluidics, biomedical engineering, and chemical/material engineering experience will be advantageous.
- International students are required to apply.
How To Apply for Overseas Research Assistantships At Korea University of Technology and Education
- How to Apply: Interested applicants should email their documentation to [email protected] ([email protected]).
- Supporting Documents: Send an email to spark @Korean Tech.ac.kr with their CV, publications (if any), and a cover letter briefly summarising their interests and qualifications.
- Students must have a master’s degree with exceptional grades to be considered for admission.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be proficient in English communication and writing. For overseas graduate admittance to a Ph.D. program, an official test score (ex. TOEFL) may be required.
Students’ tuition and monthly salaries will be covered by the Korea University of Technology and Education but will be commensurate with their expertise and qualifications.