Overseas Scholarships At Broward College USA are open for application. Through Broward College’s international awards program, you may follow an effective path in the United States. For the school year 2021-2022, a scholarship program is offered. This application is open to overseas students interested in applying to any undergraduate or graduate degree program at Broward. The Award will go towards the tuition price and total cost of education for bright students. Broward Institution is a public college in Florida and the country’s tenth-largest community college. Academic achievement, innovation, and significant employment possibilities are all part of its mission to change students’ lives and strengthen its diverse community.
Why should you attend Broward College? For a nationally known college, Broward College is surprisingly cheap. Broward also offers flexibility in the form of day, evening, and online programs, making it simpler for students to incorporate a new degree or certificate into their busy schedules. The university is the most ardent booster of its students’ ambitions.
Deadline: 1st December 2021
For more scholarships Click Here
Eligibility of Overseas Scholarships At Broward College
- Applicants from nations other than the United States can apply.
- Broward offers undergraduate and graduate study programs in any preferred subject, and applicants can apply.
- Applicants must maintain a 2.5 GPA to be considered.
How To Apply for Overseas Scholarships At Broward College
- Students who are interested in applying must do so through the university’s website. International students who meet the criteria will be considered.
- The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- A high school diploma is required.
- Transcripts from the university.
- It is possible to obtain a student visa.
- Students must submit their SAT or ACT results.
- The pupils are required to submit their English language competency exam results.
Broward University will cover the cost of tuition for the selected candidate’s undergraduate or graduate studies.