Overseas Scholarships At Marconi International University USA are open for application. Marconi International University currently offers a fantastic OAS Scholarships program to deserving students from all across the world. The grant program is designed to assist overseas students who wish to pursue undergraduate or postgraduate studies at the institution. This program will be offered for the academic year 2021-2022, and winners will get up to 60% off their tuition expenses. Marconi International Institution (MIU) is a cutting-edge American university headquartered in Miami, Florida that provides both online and on-campus undergraduate and graduate university courses.
What are the benefits of studying at Marconi International University? MIU’s purpose is to serve both U.S. citizens and foreign students with creative and affordable high-quality degree programs and learning experiences, employing the newest technology and responding to students’ needs in their pursuit of academic, personal, and professional integrity.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Eligibility of Overseas Scholarships At Marconi International University
- Applicants of all nationalities are welcome to apply.
- All interested students who have a nationality and/or legal permanent residence in one of the 35 independent American countries that make up the Organization of American States (OAS).
How To Apply for Overseas Scholarships At Marconi International University
- To be considered for a scholarship, you must first complete the application procedure for one of the Marconi programs that are qualified.
- Transcripts of high school graduation or bachelor’s degree, an updated resume/CV, and a copy of a valid government-issued ID or passport are required.
- A prior degree certificate is required of all students.
- Applicants must satisfy the following minimum standards in order to have their English proficiency verified:
The OAS scholarship will pay 60% of the total tuition costs and is solely applicable to the program of study.