Overseas Scholarships at Monash University Australia are open for application from all over the world. The International Study Grants in Australia for the academic year 2021-2022 have been announced by Monash University. The purpose of the scholarship is to recruit international students to undergraduate and master’s degree programs. Monash University is the second-oldest university in Victoria and one of the country’s leading engineering and technology institutions. Students are given a high-quality education and learning experience, as well as job placement help.
What are the benefits of studying at Monash University? For international students, the institution provides a stimulating and supportive atmosphere. The institute does this by delivering excellent teaching and unique educational experiences.
For more scholarships Click Here
Eligibility of Overseas Scholarships at Monash University
- Applications from all around the world are accepted.
- The sponsorship will be given in any of the university’s subjects.
- Students who are starting their undergraduate or master’s degrees for the first time are eligible.
- To study at a Monash Australia campus, applicants must receive a conditional or unconditional offer letter.
How To Apply for Overseas Scholarships at Monash University
- Applicants must enroll in the university’s undergraduate and master’s degree programs in order to apply. After that, you can submit an application for the prize.
- With their application, candidates must include a CV, academic credentials, and transcripts.
- Students must fulfill the university’s entry criteria in order to be admitted to the institution.
- Language Requirement: You must have a minimal level of English to be admitted to Monash University.
For students in Australia, Monash University will grant a $5,000 AUD or $10,000 AUD scholarship.