Overseas Scholarships at the University of Fribourg, Switzerland are going to be offered. Apply for international prizes at the University of Fribourg in Switzerland for the academic year 2021-2022 to take advantage of this amazing opportunity. The program seeks to provide financial assistance to overseas students studying in Switzerland for a bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degree. The University of Fribourg is a public university in Switzerland that is committed to sustainable development in research, teaching, and operations. It is placed 480th in the Best Global Universities list. It encourages interdisciplinary research and teaching by expanding on existing centers of environmental humanities and environmental sciences.
So why would you go to the University of Fribourg to study? The University of Fribourg is a one-of-a-kind bilingual university in Switzerland, offering courses in both French and German because it thinks that language is more than a study option at the university; it is an intrinsic part of its character. Fribourg is committed to researching new fields of study and research in order to push the boundaries of scientific knowledge and find solutions to important global concerns.
Deadline: 15 July 2021
Eligibility of Overseas Scholarships at University of Fribourg, Switzerland
- Applicants from Switzerland and overseas are eligible to apply.
- All bachelor, master, or Ph.D. programs available.
- The candidates should have applied to a Bachelor, Master’s, or Ph.D. at this university.
How To Apply for Overseas Scholarships
- Candidates have to login to the application e-portal to apply for any program.
- Candidates have to fill the online form by Clicking Here and then mail that form to [email protected] to get a scholarship.
- Candidates must have to get minimum scores in the below English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL iBT – 100
- IELTS – 7.0
For detailed information Click Here