Do you want to study engineering in another country? If so, apply for international prizes from the Department of Civil Engineering at the University of Tokyo for the academic year 2021-2022.
This grant will be offered to students who desire to research natural disaster recovery as well as urban catastrophes caused by pandemics, fast population expansion, and poverty. A monthly stipend, housing costs, and other educational fees will be provided to selected students.
The Institution of Tokyo is a public research university in Japan that aspires to develop global leaders who have a strong sense of civic duty and a pioneering spirit, as well as profound specialization and wide knowledge.
Why should you go to the University of Tokyo to study? The University of Tokyo is a premier national university that collaborates with society to push the frontiers of human knowledge. UTokyo offers its students unique experiences through a variety of learning methods. It aims to convey the type of practical knowledge that today’s employers want..
Deadline: 15th October 2021
For more Ph.D. Scholarships Click Here
Eligibility of Overseas Scholarships At University of Tokyo
- Applicants from all international nations are able to apply.
- At the University of Tokyo, students can pursue master’s or doctorate studies in the fields of catastrophe repair, urban expansion, and poverty.
- Applicants must fulfill all of the following/given criteria to be considered eligible:
- The candidates must not be Japanese permanent residents.
How To Apply for Overseas Scholarships At University of Tokyo
- Applicants must follow the application requirements to apply to any UTokyo program of their choosing. Students should use this as a reference and apply for the ‘Scholarship through Urban
- Redesign Studies April 2022′.
- The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- Obtaining a master’s degree.
- A bachelor’s degree is required.
- Transcripts of academic work.
- Information about money.
- Applicants must have completed 16 years of schooling or equivalent, or hold a master’s degree certification.
- Students must submit scores from the following English language proficiency tests:
The winning applicants will be reimbursed for their application cost, examination fee, tuition fee, round-trip airfare, living expenses, and a monthly allowance of 150,000Yen.