Overseas Scholarships At Warwick Business School UK are going to be offered. If you wish to begin your educational career in the United Kingdom, Warwick Business School offers a great chance to apply for international prizes. The program is designed to assist students who wish to enroll in the school’s postgraduate degree program. The Warwick Business School is part of the University of Warwick in the United Kingdom. According to its website, it is presently rated 18th in the area and aspires to be Europe’s premier university-based business school.
Why should you enroll at Warwick Business School? WBS is a forward-thinking business school that values fresh ideas, perspectives, and voices. The usage of this approach helps pupils to acquire fresh views and ways of thinking. They actively encourage and motivate their pupils in order to help them accomplish their goals.
Deadline: 1st September 2021
For more Scholarships Click Here
Eligibility of Overseas Scholarships At Warwick Business School
- Applications from all around the world are accepted.
- The sponsorship will be given in any of the university’s subjects.
- The fund is awarded on a competitive basis to outstanding talent residing outside of the United Kingdom, the European Union, or the Commonwealth.
How To Apply for Overseas Scholarships At Warwick Business School
- Applicants must apply through the university’s online application site and follow the university’s application procedure.
- Personal statement, CV, undergraduate transcripts (with information of any modules you have yet to finish), and at least one academic or professional reference are all required.
- Students must have a score of B, 65 percent, or a GPA of 3.0, which is equivalent to a UK 2.1, whereas a score of B-, 60 percent, or a GPA of 2.7 is equivalent to a UK 2.2.
- Must produce the language proficiency certificate
The educational money will be provided by Warwick Business School for candidates from the United Kingdom.