Many international students desire to study in Australia but can’t because of financial constraints. As a result, RMIT University has launched the International Tuition Fee Bursary for the academic year 2021-2022 in order to assist students. This application is open to international students who wish to pursue further education at RMIT but are hampered by Australian border restrictions. Selected students will be eligible for tuition cost reimbursement for the first and second semesters. RMIT University is one of Australia’s tertiary schools, with a 5-Star QS ranking for excellence in higher education, it is placed 15th in Australia and 250th in the world. RMIT is committed to assisting in the development of a new global urban and industrial renaissance.
Why should you attend RMIT University? RMIT University is a student-inclusive institute that aspires to inspire and involve the audience in exploring cultural places and resources in order to uncover new ideas and views. RMIT is one of the most technologically advanced facilities in the world, with an award-winning infrastructure.
Deadline: 10th November 2021
For more BS Scholarships Click Here
Eligibility of Overseas Tuition Fee Scholarships At RMIT University Australia
- Countries that are eligible to apply: All international students are eligible to apply.
- You can apply for any undergraduate or graduate degree program at RMIT.
- Applicants must meet all of the following/given criteria to be considered eligible:
- The applicants must be full-fee paying overseas students enrolled in any RMIT Australia campus degree program.
How To Apply for Overseas Tuition Fee Scholarships At RMIT University Australia
- The RMIT Online Portal is where students must submit their admissions applications. Interested students can apply for the bursary by logging in here.
- The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- Transcripts of academic work.
- a copy of your passport
- Statement of purpose.
- a referral letter
- Applicants must be at least 16 years old and have received a score of 70% on the Australian Year 12 equivalent.
- Requires a good command of the English language. Students must submit results from the following English language proficiency tests:
The applicants who are awarded the bursary will get a 10% tuition price discount for any undergraduate or graduate programme at RMIT.