King’s College London is pleased to announce the Perseverance Trust Coronavirus Bursary for the academic year 2021-2022, with the goal of assisting overseas students who are facing financial difficulties. Students pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in the United Kingdom will be eligible for the bursary.
This bursary is available to international students pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in nursing, including students from EU nations as well as UK students. The bursary will cover the winners’ housing and living expenses.
According to The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2021, King’s College London is a public research university devoted to challenging ideas and bringing about change via research. It thinks that meaningful service is the best way to give back to society.
Why should you pick King’s College London as your university? King’s College London is an internationally renowned university dedicated to driving positive and sustainable change in society and realizing a vision of making the world a better place via great education and world-leading research. It is ranked 31st in the world and has a strong network of 170,000 alumni, providing a wider range of prospects for its students.
Deadline: 6th September 2021
For more MS/MPhil. Scholarships Click Here
Eligibility of Perseverance Trust Coronavirus Scholarships King’s College London
- Applicants from the United Kingdom and other foreign countries, including the European Union, are allowed to apply.
- Applicants can apply to KCL for a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Nursing with registration as an Adult Nurse, Children’s Nurse, Mental Health Nurse, or Midwife.
How To Apply for Perseverance Trust Coronavirus Scholarships King’s College London
- Students must first apply for general admission to the program using the university’s application portal. Those interested in applying for the bursary should do so here.
- The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- Statement of purpose.
- Transcripts from university and high school.
- To be admitted to KCL, applicants must have a cumulative GPA of 3.3 or higher on a 4.0 scale or equivalent.
- Students must submit their English language proficiency test scores.
The bursary recipients will get £500 to cover their lodging and living expenses in the UK while studying for a bachelor’s or master’s degree in nursing.