Peter Whiteman Memorial Overseas Scholarships Australia at the University of Queensland is open for application. Get financial assistance to help you get started in your academic career in Australia. The Peter Whiteman Memorial International Bursary is available via the University of Queensland. The studentship is open to outstanding foreign and local students interested in pursuing a postgraduate or research fellowship at the University of Queensland.
The University of Queensland, established in 1909, is considered one of the world’s most renowned institutions. There are associate, bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral, and doctorate-level degrees offered.
Why do you want to come to the University of Queensland to study? The university is committed to providing research-based learning and teaching environment. UQ has always aimed to deliver exceptional education in order to make the world a better place.
Deadline: August 27, 2021
For more Scholarships Click here
Eligibility of Peter Whiteman Memorial Overseas Scholarships
- Applicants of all nationalities are welcome to apply.
- In the fields of agriculture and the environment, postgraduate and higher degrees by research are available.
- Is enrolled full-time in a postgraduate program with agronomy or crop science major or field of study, and Apply for the opportunity before the deadline.
How To Apply for Peter Whiteman Memorial Overseas Scholarships
- Applicants must enroll in postgraduate degree coursework or a Higher Degree by Research at the University of Queensland to be eligible for the opportunity. They can then proceed to fill out the online application form for this prize.
- Students must submit a resume/CV and Cover Letter (as one document) in the ‘Resume/CV’ field, upload their academic results in the ‘Cover Letter’ field, select your university from the Educational Institute list in the ‘Education’ section, and select your preferred research project/s in order of preference in the ‘Job-Specific Information’ section. Please choose ‘Not Applicable’ if you are not obliged to give your Grade Point Average (GPA).
- Candidates must fulfill the program’s admission criteria in order to be accepted into the institution.
- If English is not your first language, you must show proof of English language competence, such as IELTS, TOEFL, or other appropriate proof. For further information, visit the English Language Requirements section.
The winning candidates will receive a prize of at least $2,000 from the University of Queensland.