Ph.D. international awards in Integrated Operations for Complex Resources Australia.Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships at the University of Adelaide’s ARC Training Centre for Integrated Operations for Complex Resources and study in Australia. For the school year 2021-2022, the scholarship program is accessible to all international applicants. The Australian Research Council has granted the funding to help foreign and domestic full-time Higher Degree by Research (HDR) students who want to pursue research at the Faculty of Engineering, Computer, and Mathematical Sciences. The award is a yearly stipend that can last up to 3.5 years.
The Institution of Adelaide is a public research university in Australia that is placed 108th in the QS World University Rankings for 2022. It is among the top 1% of universities worldwide. The university is a vibrant member of society, leading our community in harnessing change for social and economic good.
Why should you come to the University of Adelaide to study? In the United States, the University of Adelaide is ranked first in terms of employability. It is one of Australia’s most prestigious research-intensive universities, challenging and inspiring its students.
For more Ph.D. Scholarships Click Here
Course Level: Ph.D.
Eligibility of Ph.D. international awards in Integrated Operations for Complex Resources Australia
- Students from Australia and New Zealand, as well as those from other countries across the world, are eligible to apply.
- Ph.D. degree study in mining engineering, mineral processing, metallurgy, chemical engineering, biochemistry, geostatistics, applied geology, mechanical engineering, computer science, mathematics, statistics, and related areas is available at Adelaide’s Faculty of Engineering, Computer, and Mathematical Sciences.
- Criteria for Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the following/given requirements to be considered:
- The applicants must be first-year students at the University of Adelaide.
How To Apply for Ph.D. international awards in Integrated Operations for Complex Resources Australia
- Students must submit their admissions applications using the university portal. To be considered for the opportunity, applicants must send an expression of interest together with the materials listed below through email to [email protected].
- The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- Evidence of citizenship in Australia or New Zealand, or of permanent residency in Australia.
- Degree Certificates
- Transcripts of academic work.
- Language Proficiency certificate
- At the time of application, applicants must submit all required documentation.
- Requires a good command of the English language.
- Students must submit results from English language proficiency.
The scholarship winners will get a stipend of $34,013 per year for the next 3.5 years while studying at the University of Adelaide.