The University of Copenhagen’s Department of Chemistry is accepting applications for a Ph.D. fellowship in the synthesis and characterization of high entropy catalysts. For the academic year 2022/2023, the post is available. The educational award’s goal is to help outstanding international students who intend to pursue a Ph.D. at the Department of Chemistry. Denmark’s largest educational institution is the University of Copenhagen. It offers almost 200 academic programs in areas like health sciences, humanities, law, and life sciences.
What do you want to do if you were to join the University of Copenhagen? The institution is dedicated to offering research-based education of the highest quality. On-campus taught programs and part-time online learning will be available to students.
Deadline: September 9, 2021
For more Ph.D. Scholarships Click Here
Eligibility of Ph.D. International Fellowship in High Entropy Catalysts Denmark
- All nationalities are eligible to participate.
- Acceptable Subjects or Courses: Ph.D. Position in Catalysts with High Entropy
- Applicants must have completed a degree program relating to the project’s subject area, such as chemistry, physics, or nanoscience, that is equal to a Danish master’s degree (180 ECTS/3 FTE BSc + 120 ECTS/2 FTE MSc).
How To Apply for Ph.D. International Fellowship in High Entropy Catalysts Denmark
- All interested candidates must apply for a postdoctoral position at the University of Copenhagen. Applicants can complete the online application form for this
- award after they have been enrolled.
All of the following documents must be submitted by the applicants:
- Letter of motivation
- Curriculum vitae is a type of resume.
- Three references are listed below.
- Publications are listed below.
- Copy of diplomas/certificates of completion (s).
- Candidates must meet all of the Ph.D. program’s official criteria.
- An excellent IELTS or TOEFL test, for example, can be used to demonstrate English proficiency.
A Ph.D. award of DKK 6,243 will be provided by the University of Copenhagen. The hourly wage is DKK 221.34 plus 12.5 percent holiday pay. (as of April 1, 2021).