Ph.D. Overseas Scholarships At Hamburg University of Technology Germany
For the academic year 2021-2022, apply for Ph.D. Scholarships at the Hamburg University of Technology to pursue a doctoral degree in Germany. This €1,200 application is open to qualified international and domestic doctoral students at TUHH who are preparing for their doctoral dissertation and whose topic is likely to make a significant contribution to research. Hamburg Institution of Technology is a German research university that is ranked 1044th in the Best Global Universities list. TUHH believes in the positive impact of technology on humanity and devotes its research and study to that end.
Deadline: 30th September 2021
For more Ph.D. Scholarships Click Here
Eligibility of Ph.D. Overseas Scholarships At Hamburg University of Technology Germany
- German nationals and other international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: Students may apply to any of TUHH’s doctoral degree programs.
- Criteria for Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the following/given criteria to be considered:
- Applicants must be working on their doctoral dissertation at the Technical University of Hamburg.
How To Apply for Ph.D. Overseas Scholarships At Hamburg University of Technology Germany
- Students can apply for admission by logging into the university’s application portal. To apply for the opportunity, send the materials listed below to [email protected]
- The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- Form of application
- a letter of introduction
- Personal information sheet
- Two letters of recommendation from academic professors.
- Copies of the diploma from the university.
- Plan of action.
- Supervisory statement.
- Enrollment certificate for students.
- Permission to begin the doctoral study.
- Income information.
- Both a passport and a residence permit are required.
- Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or an equivalent degree in a related field, as well as a strong academic record.
- English Language Proficiency Exam Scores: Students must submit their English language proficiency test scores.
Benefits of Ph.D. Overseas Scholarships At Hamburg University of Technology Germany
The selected Ph.D. students at TUHH will receive a monthly stipend of € 1,200, plus a childcare bonus of € 154 if necessary.