Ph.D. Overseas Scholarships At Uni of Copenhagen Denmark are open for application. Apply for the Ph.D. Scholarships in Basic Machine Learning Research in Life Science at the University of Copenhagen to expand your knowledge and skills. For the academic year 2021-2022, the award is offered to all international and domestic students. This application is open to international and domestic master’s students interested in pursuing a Ph.D. in Machine Learning at the University of Copenhagen. The students who are chosen will get a monthly stipend as well as three years of employment at the Faculty of Science. The University of Copenhagen is a Danish higher education institution that provides world-class teaching and research.
Why should you go to the University of Copenhagen to study? The University of Copenhagen is Denmark’s largest educational institution, as well as a community of academics and students who have broadened perspectives and helped the globe progress. The university’s goal is to improve the scientific foundation for health promotion, disease prevention, and treatment.
Deadline: 31st August 2021
For more Ph.D. Scholarships Click Here
Eligibility of Ph.D. Overseas Scholarships At Uni of Copenhagen Denmark
- Applicants from Denmark and all other nations around the world are welcome to apply.
- Students can apply to the University of Copenhagen for a Ph.D. program in Life Science.
- Criteria for Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the following/given requirements to be considered:
- Applicants must have relevant job experience as well as publications to be considered.
How To Apply for Ph.D. Overseas Scholarships At Uni of Copenhagen Denmark
- Applicants must submit their applications through the university’s online platform. Interested students should apply for the position here.
- Documents to Support: The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- A letter of application that is well-motivated.
- Original Master of Science diploma with transcript certified copy
- This is a complete list of all publications.
- A master’s degree in computational science and engineering (CSE), computer science, statistics, pure/applied mathematics, physics, bioinformatics, or similar academic skills is required.
- The pupils are required to submit their English language competency test results.