Ph.D. Overseas Scholarships At University of Hull UK.
Unleash your full potential with the University of Hull’s Ph.D. Scholarships in Social Regeneration and Isolation Mitigation. This is a full-time Ph.D. opportunity in Medical Sciences on the topic of “Social regeneration and minimizing isolation: strategies and solutions for promoting well-being for patients with advanced illness nearing the end of life.”
The Institution of Hull, established in 1927, is a public research university that offers around 2,000 programs to 18,000 students across six faculties. They help their students attain their full potential and provide them with the skills they need to succeed at UH.
What are the benefits of studying at the University of Hull? As part of their studies at this university, candidates can expect placement opportunities, fieldwork, practicum, and networking activities. The university stresses innovation and takes a global approach to education.
Deadline: 15 October 2021
For more Ph.D. Scholarships Click Here
Scholarship Course Level: Ph.D.
Eligibility of Ph.D. Overseas Scholarships At University of Hull UK
- Countries that are eligible include the United Kingdom and other countries throughout the world.
- Ph.D. in Medical Sciences is an eligible course or subject.
- Criteria for Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the following requirements in order to be considered:
- Demonstrated interest and dedication to this field of research are required. A master’s degree is preferred.
How To Apply for Ph.D. Overseas Scholarships At University of Hull UK
- All applications must be submitted online to Hull York Medical School, with the option Ph.D. in Medical Sciences 2022 January, full time selected.
- With their applications, candidates must send a CV, academic certifications, and transcripts. You must fill out the entire application form and submit a research proposal/outline of academic interest. Applicants for interviews may be chosen based on research proposals and personal statements.
- Students must have a 2.1 or equivalent undergraduate degree in a relevant area and (if applicable) an English Language IELTS 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each component.
- Students who want a student visa to enroll in a pre-sessional English language course must pass a Secure English Language Test (SELT) that has been approved by the Home Office.
The full-time UK Ph.D. The scholarship will cover tuition and living expenses (£15,609 in 2021/22) for three years, subject to satisfactory progress. A full-time International Fee Ph.D. Studentship for an international student will cover full fees at the International student rate for three years, subject to satisfactory progress.