Ph.D. International Studentships in Sociology are available at the University of Surrey for outstanding international candidates in the UK. The scholarship will be given out for the academic year 2022-2023. Students from all around the world are welcome to apply for this studentship at Surrey, which is available in the fields of criminology, media and communications, and sociology. The studentship will cover the cost of a Ph.D. degree at the University of Surrey.
According to the Academic Ranking of World Universities 2020, the University of Surrey is a recognized leading university, ranking 378th internationally and 33rd in the United Kingdom. Its mission is to deliver great education while also advancing and disseminating information.
Why should you come to the University of Surrey to study? The University of Surrey provides exceptional teaching and academic support to students both inside and outside the university’s walls. The Teaching Excellence Framework has given it a Gold rating. Students are also provided with cheap housing.
Deadline: 29th October 2021
For more Ph.D. Scholarships Click Here
Course Level: Ph.D.
Eligibility of Ph.D. Overseas Studentships in Sociology at University of Surrey UK
- Applicants from the United Kingdom and other foreign countries are able to apply.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: Students at the University of Surrey can pursue a Ph.D. in Sociology.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet all of the following/given criteria to be considered eligible:
- Applicants must have earned a master’s degree in a relevant field.
- An IELTS score of 7.0 is required of all applicants.
How To Apply for Ph.D. Overseas Studentships in Sociology at University of Surrey UK
- To apply to any program, applicants must first log in to the university portal. Candidates for studentships must apply here using the ‘Apply’ option at the top of the website.
- The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- Scanned copies of qualifications that have been signed and stamped (certificates or transcripts)
- a certified copy of your passport
- personal statement
- a proposal for research
- Two referees’ contact information
- Applicants must have a master’s degree in a relevant area and an upper second-class honors degree in sociology or a comparable discipline.
- Requires a good command of the English language. The pupils are required to submit their English language competency test results.
The studentship winners will receive full tuition for a three-year Ph.D. program at Surrey, either at the UK or international rate.