Applicants are encouraged to apply for the Fully-Funded Ph.D. Positions in Biomaterials, Tissue Engineering, and Regenerative Medicine at Michigan Technological University, where they will work on interesting projects in biomaterials, tissue engineering, and regenerative medicine. Dr. Muhammad Rizwan, an incoming assistant professor at Michigan Technological University, will supervise the selected candidate in the Instructive Biomaterials Lab in the Department of Biomedical Engineering. Rizwan Lab’s biomaterials and tissue engineering research program is interdisciplinary.
Michigan Technological University is a top-tier public research university in Houghton, Michigan, that was founded in 1885 as the first post-secondary school. Through its five colleges and institutions, it provides more than 130-degree programs. It belongs to the R2: Doctoral Universities with a High Research Activity category.
What are the benefits of attending Michigan Technological University? Michigan Tech is an internationally known technological institution that teaches students, promotes knowledge, and innovates to improve the quality of life for all people in the state, nation, and world.
Deadline: January 1, 2022
For more Scholarships Click Here
Eligibility of Ph.D. Positions At Michigan Technological University
- Eligible Countries: United States of America
- Ph.D. positions in biomaterials and tissue engineering are eligible courses or subjects.
- Criteria for Eligibility: Applicants must fulfill all of the following requirements in order to be considered:
- Exceptional bachelor’s degree holders may be considered for the MS leading to the Ph.D. program.
- Excellent organizing skills
- Excellent documentation abilities with a keen eye for the finer points
- Ability to work both alone and as part of a multidisciplinary team.
How To Apply for Ph.D. Positions At Michigan Technological University
- How to Apply: Students must first enroll in the university’s Ph.D. program in order to be considered for the program.
- Supporting Documents: Interested applicants should send Dr. Rizwan a CV and cover letter outlining their relevant experience and project expertise using the subject line dr.rzwn AT gmail dot com.
- Admission Students must have a master’s degree in engineering to apply (materials, chemical, biomedical, polymers, or similar).
- Applicants must have excellent quantitative, verbal, and written communication abilities. If possible, include IELTS/TOEFL and GRE scores.
Students in the United States will be completely supported by Michigan Technological University.