Ph.D. positions in Identification of a Roseoflavin Exporter in the Roseoflavin Producer Streptomyces Davaonensis are available at Heidelberg University. The current project’s goal is to find out who the roseoflavin exporter is in S. davaonensis. Experiments that should lead to the discovery of the roseoflavin exporter are described in five different work packages.
Heidelberg Institution is a public research university dedicated to the growth of knowledge and skills for the benefit of present and future generations in an open-minded and accepting environment.
What are the benefits of studying at Heidelberg University? In addition to academic and social obligations, Heidelberg University places high importance on student and young researcher training. Through the introduction of new concepts for research-based teaching, it allows for early integration into research subjects and procedures.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Course Level: Ph.D.
Deadline: December 15, 2021
Eligibility of Ph.D. Positions in Identification of a Roseoflavin Exporter Germany
- German nationals are eligible to apply.
- Ph.D. degree in the identification of a roseoflavin exporter in the roseoflavin producer Streptomyces davaonensis is required.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet all of the following requirements in order to be considered:
- The ideal candidate has prior work experience in the following areas: Bacteria, antibiotics, vitamins, Streptomycetes, transporter proteins, microbiology
- The best candidate is someone who is interested in bacterial membrane-bound transporters (importers/exporters) in general. Furthermore, because we will apply a genetic strategy to find the novel elusive roseoflavin exporter, the candidate should be conversant with cutting-edge cloning techniques.
How To Apply for Ph.D. Positions in Identification of a Roseoflavin Exporter Germany
- How to Apply: To be accepted into the program, applicants must first enroll at the university.
- Official transcripts of academic records from each post-secondary institution attended for at least one year as a full-time student, statement of purpose, contact information for two referees
- Plus two reference letters from these referees and CV are all required supporting documents.
- Admission Students must hold a master’s degree with appropriate grades.
- Language Requirement: Students must meet all of the university’s language requirements.
Heidelberg University will provide the salary for applicants in Germany.