6 Ph.D. Scholarships in the University of West of England Bristol UK are being offered. Applications are now being accepted for full-time Ph.D. programs in the Faculty of Environment and Technology. The Faculty of Environment and Technology will pay or partially fund the studentship. Six different projects are available as described below. Ph.D. Scholarships in the University of West of England Bristol UK
- Inclusivity and the transition to sustainability: Working-class, BAME and other intersectional perspectives on Just Transition: ref 2022-JAN-FET01. Closing date 14 October 2021.
- Optimal control of aquaponic farms for food production using Internet of Things (IoT) and Artificial Intelligence (AI): ref 2022-JAN-FET02. Closing date 16 September 2021.
- Configuration and algorithms for physiological and mental healthcare monitoring systems with wearable sensors: ref 2022-JAN-FET03. Closing date 14 October 2021.
- Cybersecurity analytics in telecommunications systems: Managing security and service in complex real-time 5G networks: ref 2022-JAN-FET04. Closing date 14 October 2021.
- Fatigue life assessment methods under fully-reversed cyclic loading (R ratio=-1) and their application in aerospace composite structures: ref 2022-JAN-FET05. Closing date 14 October 2021.
- A transferable and AI-enabled software security framework: ref 2022-JAN-FET06.
The expected start date of this studentship is January 2022.
Deadline: 14 October 2021.
For more Scholarships Click here
Eligibility of Ph.D. Scholarships in the University of West of England
Applicants should have a strong first degree and, ideally, a master’s degree. Students from underrepresented backgrounds are urged to apply in particular. The studentship is open to both UK and international applicants.
It is necessary to have a recognized English language qualification.
How To Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships
Candidates have to apply online. The link is given below.
The studentship will be available for three years starting in January 2022, subject to acceptable progress, and will provide a tax-free stipend of £15,609 per year.
Also, full-time tuition fees will be covered for up to three years.