Students are invited to apply for a Ph.D. Studentship in Advanced Manufacturing for Aerostructure Assembly with Data Analytics at the University of Nottingham. The studentship is available in the UK for the academic year 2021-2022. This program is supported by Airbus Operations Ltd and the EPSRC, with the goal of funding Ph.D. studies at Nottingham for domestic students. A yearly stipend will be given to the chosen candidates. The University of Nottingham is a well-known public research university dedicated to improving people’s lives through exceptional teaching and research. In the QS Globe University Rankings 2018, it is placed 84th in the world.
Why should you choose Nottingham University? The University of Nottingham is a vibrant, ever-changing university that is internationally renowned for its outstanding educational standards. Each student receives individual attention from the school’s dependable faculty, who consistently produce excellent teaching and learning outcomes. The University of Nottingham has a high level of student satisfaction in terms of employment.
Deadline: 18th September 2021
For more Scholarships Click Here
Eligibility of Ph.D. Studentships In The University of Nottingham
- UK nationals are eligible to apply.
- Students can pursue a Ph.D. degree in Advanced Manufacturing for Aerostructure Assembly at Nottingham University.
- Criteria for Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the following/given requirements to be considered:
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and communication abilities.
How To Apply for Ph.D. Studentships In The University of Nottingham
- Students must apply using the university’s online portal. To learn more about the application process for the studentship, students should contact [email protected].
- The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- Letter of Coverage
- Transcripts of academic work.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Obtaining a master’s degree.
- Statement of purpose.
- This is a school reference.
- Applicants should have a good (1stor 2:1) Honours Degree in a related engineering area, mathematics, physics, or computer science, or be anticipated to obtain one.
- The candidates are required to submit their English language competency test results.
The Ph.D. candidates who are chosen will receive a stipend of £15,000 per year, as well as tuition costs at the UK rate.