The University of Nottingham’s Faculty of Engineering is looking for motivated individuals to apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in the Optics and Photonics Research Group.
The goal of the proposed research is to use metasurfaces’ enhanced functionality and microfabrication method to create complementary and stackable centimeter-scale devices known as “Metasurface Toolkits” (MSTs).
The Institution of Nottingham, formerly known as University College Nottingham, was founded as a research-oriented campus university in 1881. International students can choose from a variety of programs and services.
What are the benefits of studying at the University of Nottingham? The University of Nottingham is a dynamic, ever-changing institution with a global reputation for excellence in education. Nottingham offers a dependable faculty that consistently provides good teaching and learning outcomes and devotes undivided attention to each student due to its small batch sizes.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Course Level: Ph.D.
Deadline: December 31, 2021
Eligibility of PhD Funded Position in the Optics and Photonics Research Group UK
- UK Nationals are eligible.
- Courses or subjects that are eligible: The scholarship will be awarded in any of the university’s subjects.
- Criteria for Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the following/given requirements to be considered:
- Applicants must be nationals of the United Kingdom.
- Those interested in pursuing a Ph.D. degree must first complete a master’s degree program.
How To Apply for PhD Funded Position in the Optics and Photonics Research Group UK
- How to Apply: Students must apply for admission to the university’s Ph.D. degree program. Please contact Dr. Mitchell Kenney ([email protected]) with any questions concerning the project.
- Documents to Support: In the personal statement area of the application, include the reference number (starting with ENG and the supervisor’s name).
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have or intend to obtain a high honors degree in Physics or Electrical and Electronic Engineering, as well as be the UK or home student.
- We may be able to accept your academic degrees as evidence of your English language skills if you are a native English speaker or have studied in an English-speaking country or institution.
For the academic year 2022-2023, the University of Nottingham will cover tuition expenses and a stipend for three years.