The University of Sheffield offers Ph.D. Scholarships in Logical Approach to Verification of Hyperproperties to acknowledge students’ academic achievements.
The purpose of this project is to advance the theory of hyper property team-based reasoning. The student’s specific course of action is extremely adaptable.
The University of Sheffield is a public research university in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England, that was founded in 1905. It has ascended to first place in terms of income and investment in engineering research, and it is one of the top 10 UK institutions in terms of research grant funding.
What are the benefits of studying at the University of Sheffield? Their instructors will give you the extra push you need to achieve your greatest potential. You’ll be ready to work in ways that address the environmental issues we’re dealing with.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Course Level: Ph.D.
Deadline: Applications are accepted all year round
Eligibility of PhD International Scholarships in Sheffield University UK
- All nationalities are eligible to participate.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: Ph.D. in Logical Approach to Hyperproperty Verification
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet all of the following requirements in order to be considered:
- Candidates with outstanding undergraduate Honours degrees will be considered as well. The project necessitates a strong grasp of logic as well as a commitment to master the requisite mathematical foundation in computational complexity theory.
How To Apply for PhD International Scholarships in Sheffield University UK
- How to Apply: Applicants must apply directly to the University of Sheffield via the online application method to be considered for the studentship. Dr. Jonni Virtema should be your nominated supervisor.
- Applicants should include a research proposal, CV, transcripts, and two references as supporting documents. The study proposal (up to 4 A4 pages, including references) should include details of your talents and experience in logic and complexity theory, as well as your motivations for applying for this scholarship and how you would approach the research.
- Admissions Requirements: Applicants must have a strong bachelor’s degree (ideally a master’s) in a relevant field (i.e., Logic, Computer Science, or Mathematics).
- If English is not your first language, you must have an overall IELTS score of 6.5, with a minimum score of 6.0 in each component.
For three and a half years, the institution will cover tuition costs at the UK rate and give a tax-free stipend at the ordinary UK rate (currently £15,609 for 2021/22). International students are eligible to apply but must pay the difference in tuition fees between the UK and their home country.