The University of Nottingham is asking local and foreign students to apply for a Ph.D. Studentship in Materials modeling through computational fluid dynamics and finite element modeling to conduct their research in the UK. Applications are now being accepted for the academic year 2021-2022.
This Ph.D. studentship is financed by the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC) and is open to all domestic and international candidates. It is for a Ph.D. in Materials modeling using computational fluid dynamics and finite element modeling. Selected candidates will be paid £15,609 per year as a stipend.
The University of Nottingham is a well-known public research university dedicated to improving people’s lives through exceptional teaching and research. In the QS Globe University Rankings 2018, it is placed 84th in the world.
Why should you choose the University of Nottingham as your place of study? The University of Nottingham boasts a faculty that consistently delivers excellent teaching and learning outcomes while giving each student their undivided attention. Students’ employability is increased by degrees from the University of Nottingham, as well as extensive support from the faculty, which helps them get a head start in their employment.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Scholarship Course Level: Ph.D.
Deadline: 30th November 2021
Eligibility of PhD International Studentships in Advanced Ceramics Discovery for Aerospace Propulsion UK
- Eligible Countries: Students from both the United States and other countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: Ph.D. students at the University of Nottingham studying materials modeling using computational fluid dynamics and finite element modeling are eligible to apply.
- Criteria for Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the following/given requirements to be considered:
- Applicants must be well-versed in fundamental materials science.
How To Apply for PhD International Studentships in Advanced Ceramics Discovery for Aerospace Propulsion UK
- Students must submit their initial applications via the university portal. To apply for the position, interested candidates must attach the documents demonstrating their suitability and email them directly to Dr. Tanvir Hussain at [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit a CV and a descriptive cover letter describing their suitability.
- Qualifications in materials, mechanical, chemical, physics, and chemistry are required for admission.
- English Language Proficiency Exam Scores: Students must submit their English language proficiency test scores.
For the accepted individuals, the PhD studentship will cover full Home tuition expenses as well as a tax-free income at an EPSRC rate of £15,609 per year. For international or EU students, the only tuition expense will be covered.