PhD Position At Ghent University is being offered in the department of Communication Services. You’ll be a part of an interdisciplinary team tasked with analyzing qualitative data obtained from a small group of Flemish adults. Traditional and cutting-edge digital ethnographic research techniques are covered. Participatory observation and interviewing, as well as digital data processing, are among these approaches (log data). Then you implement these strategies and processes in the project. You contribute to the development of a broad theoretical framework, actively participate in data collection, write scientific publications, and attend (inter-)national scientific conferences. You will also be required to write a doctorate dissertation based on your findings. Finally, you take part in the everyday activities of the ERC-team, the imec-mict-UGent research group, and the Ghent University Department of Communication Sciences. You will have gained abilities that will place you on the map as a “digital ethnographer” after successfully completing the dissertation.
Due Date: Jul 01, 2021,
Contract: Limited duration
Degree: master’s in Communication Sciences, anthropology or Sociology
Requirement for PhD Position At Ghent University
- You’re a talented and driven researcher with a keen analytical mind. If you already have research and data collection abilities for collecting and analysing qualitative research data, your profile becomes more competitive.
- Master’s Degree in anthropology, sociology, and communication science.
- Communication skills in both Dutch and English
How to Apply
- A cover letter
- A CV
- A transcript of your degrees
- Scan of your study results
- A Word Document that explains your writing skills
All these documents must reach before June 30th, 2021, 23:59 at [email protected] .
For More Information Please visit below link