Applications are being accepted for a Ph.D. position in Pre-Metastatic and Immunologic Conditioning at Heidelberg Biosciences International Graduate School (HBIGS). The scholarship is available for the school year 2022/2023.
This educational prize is intended for talented and motivated students interested in pursuing a Ph.D. degree at a German university.
The Heidelberg Institution is a public research organization whose aim is to generate and harness knowledge and skills for the benefit of present and future generations while maintaining an open mind and tolerance for people and ideas. It is one of the best public universities in Heidelberg, Germany.
Why are you interested in studying at Heidelberg University? Heidelberg University views the training of its students and young researchers to be just as important as its academic and social commitments, starting at the bachelor’s level. It provides for early integration into research subjects and procedures by using creative techniques for research-based teaching.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Course Level: Ph.D.
Deadline: 28 February 2022.
Eligibility of PhD Position in Pre-Metastatic and Immunologic Conditioning Germany
- All nationalities are eligible to participate.
- A phD project in pre-metastatic and immunologic conditioning of the hepatic vascular niche during melanoma progression is an eligible course or subject.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet all of the following/given requirements to be considered:
- A master’s degree in biology, biochemistry, veterinary medicine, molecular medicine, or a related field is required.
- You should be fluent in German and/or English, as well as possess strong computer abilities.
How To Apply for PhD Position in Pre-Metastatic and Immunologic Conditioning Germany
- How to Apply: Applicants must fill out an online application to enroll in a Ph.D. program at the university.
- Documents to Support: At the time of application, applicants must submit the following documents:
- Table format curriculum vitae
- Motivation letter with a connection to the Ph.D. topic
- a letter of recommendation from a university professor in the relevant discipline
- Proof of nationality
- Requirements for Admission: Applicants must hold a master’s degree from a reputable institution.
- Requires a good command of the English language. Students must show that they can communicate effectively in both written and spoken English.
High-achieving Ph.D. applicants will receive a competitive compensation package from Heidelberg University.